Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This is me!

Well Hey there! thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. If you have followed me here from facebook or know me as a performer, don't worry... this isnt another way of promoting my music career! haha as a matter of fact i wont be posting anything here that has to do with me as a performer. This is just a place i am going to post things i like and make me happy. Pictures, music videos, art , quotes... tattoos.

I was going through folders on my computer the other day of all of the cool pictures i have found on the internet that have inspired and intrigued me the past little while and realized i had created quite the collection. I have one folder titled "wish". Its started off as a virtual "Hope chest", filled with pictures of wedding dresses and decor to keep for the future and then i started adding pictures of home decor that i thought was stunning and it just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. I have another folder titled "love". And its just picture of quotes, fabrics, flowers, feathers, tattoos, trees, animals, fashion and gardens. Anywho, i've decided its time i share these with people and keep the ball rolling as i found most of these pictures on blogs much like this one.

I hope you like it and are inspired like i was by these picture... or that your boredom is at least cured for the few minutes it takes you to look through them. either one will work <3








No comments:

Post a Comment