Thursday, February 4, 2010

teeth are such lovely things to have .. dont take yours for granted

well here is a fun fact. my first day in calgary (to visit my daddy before i leave to japan) i broke my tooth!!! so i had to wait almost 5 days before i could see a new dentist here on the other side of the country. soooo i have been couped up in this little apartment dying of boredom because i refuse to go in public like this. some may say this is vain, but other may say it is quite neccesary in order to keep the city of calgary from going into a mass panic at the site of my toothlessness.

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i am going to the dentist in 2 hours and i will be right back to spanking new!!

yesterday i went in public with my dad and i wore a scarf just like this in order to fit in.



wellll at least this didnt happen while i was in japan! that would have been awful. so there is the silver lining i guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment