Sunday, February 21, 2010

I've arrived in japan and i can finally breathh





wow! what a whirlwind this has been. From the second i arrived in japan i havent stopped doing something.

The flight was excruciatingly long with lots of connections flights and i had bruises from my luggage on my shoulders!

But the second i stepped off the plane in osaka and smelt the japanese air, a rush of old memories all poured over me, and as sad as i was to leave home i was finally sooooo excited to be here!

so these past two days have been full of orientations, costume fittings and photo shoots beause this is a bran new show and we are going to be the original cast so there are no photos in the brochures or for advertising yet!

everyone at the apartment building are performers from around the world that work for the same company i am working for right now and they are all so nice. everyone is welcoming and i feel at home already!!

I LOVEEEEEEE japan soooo much! Everything is just so sparkly and adorable and japanese people are so respectful and polite!!

ayways, this is my first night with nothing to do so i am going to go get some rest. check my blog as much as possible for more fun posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment