Monday, January 4, 2010

BIG NEWS! and first blog ever!

Ok please dont judge my blogging skills because i am definitely new at this lol! I have some really exciting new things beginning in my life and career and i really want to have a place that i could share pictures, videos and just my thoughts on the things i am doing. I hope that you will continue to check this blog every single day ... actually at least 3 times a day, lol and let me know what you think! Ok.. so here is the big news!! I am not actually allowed to legally say what company i will be working for (silly contract rules) BUT i will be leaving to Osaka, Japan for an entire year on contract with a very big entertainment company to do a brand new live show!! I am very excited! Hmmm lets see what i can actaully say without saying to much. basically the show with feature as much pink and sparkles they can fit on stage and i will be busy performing everyyyy single day! I still cant believe this is happening. as some of you may know, I lived in Tokyo about two and half years ago on a modeling contract and absolutely fell in love with Japan! I never thought i would have the opportunity to come back, but always hoped and dreamed that i would, and now its actually happening! Soooooo the next month or so i will be busy just getting ready for my trip. a year is a longgggg time to be gone so i have alot to do back home before i go. so i must apologize in advance for the boring posts or lack there of, but i promise the week leading up to my departure and then for a year afterwards this blog will be pumping out posts left and right ! haha. sooooo thank you for all of your support in my career up to this point and i cant wait to share this exciting new journey with you!!

1 comment:

  1. I think my my eye's went cross-eyed trying to read that whole thing. Very bright on my screen. Sounds exciting! Post lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete